Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I will wait for you, forever

I can see you smiling back,
when I look at the door
and its not a dream, I know
I don't miss you anymore.

You are in my heart, and in my thoughts,
however far you be, I can still see
Oh! I am so sure baby,
you only belong to me

I can still feel your caring touch,
I can still feel your warm hug,
Oh! the kisses so sweet!
I never wanted them to last!

Every moment with you, I cherish,
All the memories, still so fresh
I am afraid of dying, NO! I am brave
Just to be with you some more time, I crave

I cud rain love for you, dear!
All I wish is 'Don't leave me ever'!
No matter how far or near!
I will wait for you, forever

4 Comments:

Blogger Gautam Ghosh said...

hey nice poems !

7:05 PM  
Blogger Milan Mathew said...

good one

9:55 PM  
Blogger Pinkpearl said...

It is so touching and wonderful... every word expresses your feeling for your loved one... keep it up!!!!!!!

3:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The poem is really Nice. The One you would get is definitely lucky to have you in his life...

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home