Friday, August 18, 2006

Life - A Dream

Life, a four letter word that encompasses a persons lifetime, and gets quite intriguing sometimes. In my younger days, the question "Wat will you be after growing up in Life?" used to bother me a lot. Out of my fascination for great heights and luv for blue sky, i always used to reply with a glee on my face and high Spirits..'A Pilot!'

As a Child, I would get paranoid by the single thought of loosing my way or staying away from my mother for one night. I would have several tiffs with my younger sister over who my mom loves more. I would take my mom for granted to feed me my meals and she obviously loved it. Its Ironic, now as an adult i feel embarrassed by my mom kissing me or hugging me, while i used to jump on her lap and embrace her in my small arms every day i returned from school. I could play with my Dad and listen to him for hours without getting intimidated.

Its all like a beautiful dream to me that went past me before i could realize its importance. Now, as a Software Engineer, I ask myself, does my life lie in Coding those 1000+ pages of code all along. When i speak to my dad now why is it only about, my Tax filing problems or my investment problems and not really have a friendly chat. Why do i always crib about my mom being too interfereing when she tells me wat to eat and wat not too?? Is this a part of growing up? I would rather have remained a kid all my life if its such a wondeful thing to be and then if someone asked me 'What would you like to be when you grow up??'. I would Say 'A KID' Yes!! you heard it right a KID again. I would not want to grow up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meenakshi said...

hey this is unbeleivable!!! you think just like i do..!!! you are incredible..!!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There is a lot more for us to understand a humans why we do what we do!!!!!! Thats beyond our imagination I suppose .. for evrything you do, you can always interpret as good and also as bad upon the context ,Time and Space .... As Kids what we enjoy seems ridiculous form adults point of view.All that matters at the end of the day is perception...


Squeezing the postive even from gutters is what means LIFE I suppose!!!!

12:49 AM  
Blogger jayachandar said...

yea good i am like it every thing

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home